Receptionist - Holmes Chapel Leisure Centre - Crewe, Cheshire
Part Time @ Holmes Chapel Job description
Our friendly Receptionists provide a warm welcome – which customers tell us time and time again how much they appreciate. Working front of house as a Receptionist, you’ll be this welcoming first impression – helping customers make the most of their visit and letting them know what we have to offer.
No experience is needed, but as a Receptionist you’ll enjoy helping others and be able to offer a bright smile and friendly hello to each and every visitor. Our receptions can get busy, so you’ll need to thrive under pressure and think on your feet.
Hours; 16 Hours
Salary: £20778 /year (full time equivalent)
Closing date: 10th December 2023
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!