Spa Manager-The Bath Priory
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Brownsword Hotels offers great career opportunities for those who love working at the highest level within the hospitality sector.
We are a tightly knit, friendly team with a passion for high standards and professionalism. We offer unique working opportunities, in a friendly and supportive environment. People are key to our success and we value our staff as we recognise the role every one of them plays within each of our distinctive properties and the Company as a whole.
We set high standards in terms of the values that underpin all that we do and we are always looking to recruit and train talented individuals who share our passion for hospitality and who can truly engage with the Brownsword Hotels culture.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Spa Therapists and receptionists who will deliver exceptional customer service the person will have strong interpersonal and proven leadership skills.
The future member of our team will:
- Have an NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
- Be responsible for the financial performance of the spa, its team and daily operations.
- Drive sales and oversee all key business.
- Manage a team of beauty therapists and spa receptionists; ensuring that they deliver best practice and high standards in all areas and services.
- Have experience of successfully managing, developing motivating and inspiring a team
- Ideally, have worked in a senior capacity within a quality spa environment and have an instinctive approach in delighting clients, naturally able to motivate the therapist team, provide training, vision, excitement and able to deliver great things from your experience.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.
Apply for Spa Manager-The Bath Priory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly