Receptionist - Hammersmith
Receptionist (Full Time & Part Time) - Hammersmith
Surge is a thriving new fitness concept launching in London. Due to its unique nature, Surge is poised to be one of the most successful launches into the UK fitness market. EMS – or Electric Muscle Stimulation – is a tried and tested method of using electrical impulses to activate muscles that you might not normally engage. Here at Surge we’re using the technology to create a more effective and results-driven workout. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join us in our early steps and be part of an exciting business as it grows.
We are searching for highly motivated, talented and passionate studio receptionists to join our team at the first every Surge Studio in London. In the studio’s fast-paced and dynamic environment you will be required to exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. As our studio host you’ll be the first point of contact for all our customers providing a welcoming and friendly environment ensuring that we exceed expectations and deliver positive experiences for each and every member.
We are offering a highly competitive salary for both full time and part time positions and provide a fantastic array of benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a welcoming, informative and professional environment.
- Checking members in and out and managing and processing bookings.
- Handling queries swiftly and professionally, as well as the unusual and rare challenging occasions.
- You are friendly, personable and customer focused.
- Previous experience within the service industry.
- Good organisational and administration skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Team ability.
- You are an energetic person and you have fun with what you do.
- You’re fluent in English.