- Job Type
- Full Time
An approachable and enthusiastic Spa Receptionist wanted to provide the warmest of welcomes.
We're looking for a Spa Receptionist to be the public face of our spa; working in a busy and vibrant environment, ensuring all of our guests receive the warmest of welcomes.
Your day to day;
- Greeting everyone of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Providing the highest level of hospitality
- Upselling of treatments, products and other facilities
- Informing the guests of the spa’s facilities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
- Ensuring spa procedures are followed
Who are we looking for?
You could be the first person to greet our spa guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need a warm demeanor and be approachable at all times.
You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to un-expected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator who can provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment