Linen Porter - Mottram Hall
At Champneys we pride ourselves on the environment that we create. As soon as our guests step through our front door, we embrace every opportunity to appeal to their senses. First impressions matter which is why our hardworking housekeeping team is passionate about providing a great first impression by creating a clean, relaxing and inviting environment.
As a linen porter you will be responsible for;
- Deliver and safely transport housekeeping items around the resort within a set timeframe.
- Ensure that clean laundry is supplied to housekeeping cupboards throughout the resort on an ongoing basis during each shift.
- Take charge of incoming and outgoing movement of robes from the laundry for the Housekeeping Assistants.
- Keep service rooms tidy and well stocked with toiletries, beverages, toilet rolls and tissues.
- Ensure the laundry is kept clean and tidy and free from trip hazards at all times and report any maintenance issues to management as soon as these are identified.
- Undertake inspections of male and female toilets and changing rooms every hour.
- Creating a WOW moment when our guests enter their room
- Supporting the wider property in its cleanliness
- Supporting our prestigious Health Clubs with their cleanliness
- Answering any guest queries and supporting with any requests that they have
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
Apply for Linen Porter - Mottram Hall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly