Room Attendant - Luton
- Job Type
Room Attendant - Luton
£8.93/hour plus £500 service charge* per year
Casual/variable roles available.
Room Attendant Overview:
As Room Attendant you will be a key part of our housekeeping team and will assist in delivering the highest standards of cleanliness to our guests. You will be responsible for cleaning and servicing guest bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas across our stunning historic buildings.
Room Attendant Attributes / Experience:
- A good sense for cleanliness and tidiness
- A motivated team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland designed by Capability Brown. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
Why work at Luton Hoo:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.