Plumber - Luton
- Job Type
- Full Time
Plumber - Luton
As Plumber you will be assisting the maintenance team in looking after all our historic buildings. You will carry out a wide range of general maintenance, service and repair work. We are looking for an experienced plumber with a previous track record in general site maintenance, service, planned preventative maintenance and repair work. This is a varied and interesting role within a stunning 1,065 acre estate.
- Be resourceful and have previous plumbing experience
- A team-player with a positive can-do attitude
- Have attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Relevant plumbing qualifications are desirable
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
About Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
Set within 1,065 acres of countryside with the River Lea snaking through the grounds, Luton Hoo is the quintessential English country house hotel. Befitting a location of such historical importance, a stay at the hotel will live long in the memory. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam’s Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include 228 unique bedrooms and suites, luxury spa, 18-hole championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities, shooting school and much more.
Why work at Luton Hoo
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed