Executive Head Housekeeper - Luton
- Job Type
- Full Time
Executive Head Housekeeper - Luton
As Executive Head Housekeeper you will be responsible for overseeing the housekeeping and laundry operation across our luxurious and historic 1,065 acre estate. This includes 228 unique bedrooms and suites, stunning public areas as well as our in-house laundry. The role of Executive Head Housekeeper is an excellent opportunity to showcase your guest experience, management and leadership skills as a key member of the management team of our luxury resort hotel. You will be responsible for assuring the highest standards of cleanliness and presentation across all areas of the estate with the aim at all times to exceed expectations and ensure total guest satisfaction. Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every vist an occasion for our guests.
Executive Head Housekeeper Attributes/Experience:
- Be able to demonstrate a successful career in housekeeping management, preferable in a resort or multi-site environment
- Possess a sound knowledge of housekeeping and laundry operations as well as excellent customer care and leadership skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organised with the ability to work within deadlines and targets
- Be enthusiastic, customer-focused and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Have proven experience of leading and managing teams and the ability to train, develop and motivate people to achieve targets
- Financial awareness and good IT skills are essential
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
About Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
Set within 1,065 acres of countryside with the River Lea snaking through the grounds, Luton Hoo is the quintessential English country house hotel. Befitting a location of such historical importance, a stay at the hotel will live long in the memory. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam’s Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include 228 unique bedrooms and suites, luxury spa, 18-hole championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities, shooting school and much more.
Why work at Luton Hoo
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed