- Job Type
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a full time Night Cleaner to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team at the Covent Garden Hotel.
To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts. No split shifts to worry about!
Based at one of our boutique London hotels (all zone 1); this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Manager Of The Year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel Of The Year - Group, Cateys 2018
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- HR Team of the Year at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Best Chef Development Strategy Award at the Springboard Awards 2017
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Candidate Experience Award”, Caterer.com People Awards 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden’s 2016
- Sarah Williams – “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
Benefits of working in the Housekeeping department at Firmdale
- Our Housekeeping Team cleans up to 9 rooms per day.
- Full Training provided when you start with Firmdale including Company Induction and Housekeeping Induction.
- Your buddy will be an experienced housekeeper to help you settle in your new role.
- Great Opportunities for progression and development if that is what you are looking for.
- Our Housekeeping Teams are well equipped with everything you need including the latest equipment and cleaning materials. Our linen is always delivered on time from our very own Firmdale Laundry.
- Flexible working shift patterns
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits plus paid overtime.
- 28 days holiday per year that will increase by 1 day each year.
- Free meals on duty.
- Enjoy a Firmdale Afternoon Tea in the Family Room with the team every Friday.
- Firmdale Hotels provide fully subsidised English classes with a private language tutor and pay for the B1 English language qualification.
- Apprenticeships are fully supported and funded by Firmdale at Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 to help you develop your skills and knowledge.
- The Firmdale Family like to enjoy themselves too with social events and competitions.
- Enjoying Afternoon Tea, Film Clubs, Dinner and an Overnight Stay with a guest after 3 months of starting and at different anniversaries.
- Your uniform is provided and laundered by Firmdale.
- You can extra ££’s through the company incentive programme to redeem against high street and luxury discounts and freebies.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Night Cleaner:
As a Night Cleaner you will work hours as required by the business.
Full time and part time roles are available; we offer flexible shift patterns at either 4 or 8 hours a day. Weekend and/or evening hours available too.
To apply for the role of Night Cleaner:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.