Full-Time Receptionist - Genting Hotel
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a hard-working Hotel Receptionist to join our busy Reception team on a full-time basis.
Key Competencies Include
- To undertake front-of-house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high-quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times
Skills and Experience required
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
What we can offer you
- Free on-site parking
- Great company benefits including Health Cash plan, discounted food at Resorts World and other Genting sites, discounted gym membership, staff social fund, NEC discounts and many more!
Hours: 40 hours per week
How to Apply: If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter using the link below. Only applicants who are successful in gaining an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 3rd June 2021