Night Room Service Waiter
- Job Type
- Full Time
At the heart of our hotels are of course of people who through their vibrancy and energy bring our properties to life. We are now seeking a team of diverse and dynamic individuals that will capture the very essence of the Standard London to join our team as Night Room Service Waiter.
With several bars, restaurants and roof terraces located in the hotel we want to want to give our guests the option to enjoy all of the fine food and great cuisines from the comfort and privacy of their own room. As a Night Room Service Waiter at The Standard, London, you will be part of a team that will make this happen.
You are passionate about service, with exceptional working knowledge of restaurant operations. You are aware of what is going on at the different outlets; you function as an extension between the experience of visiting one of our restaurants and in room dining.
Working under the pressure that could occur is not a problem for you as you are more than capable to make sure all request and orders get handled within a timely manner and most of all each one meets the standards of our guest experience.
Do you have what it takes to be a Night Room Service Waiter at The Standard
While we take every detail of design and guest experience seriously, we do not take ourselves too seriously. ‘Standard People’ are at the heart of our brand; vivid, dynamic and engaging. You’ll intrinsically understand the unique microcosm and the context of our venues and city you represent.
While prior experience as a Night Room Service Waiter is always useful all are welcome at the Standard; you will have however an uncompromised and natural flair for service and be able to build genuine relationships with guests that enable us to not only pre-empt needs but foresee desires. In addition to this you will also need….
- Prior experience as a Night Room Service Waiter with the ability to engage and connect with a wide range of guests from different backgrounds, ideally gained in a similar ‘Lifestyle’ boutique hotel, destination fine dining restaurant or perhaps even a well know quality chain
- In addition to those with experience we are actively seeking candidates with a diverse range of lifestyle skills and welcome applications from those in the arts, music and entertainment industries
- Confidence in restaurant operations and the order of service
- To be highly social, motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- Prior experience using squirrel epos is advantageous however full training will be given
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work shifts, including weekends
We are defined by our richness of personality and diversity of background and lifestyle so if you think you have what it takes to be our Night Room Service Waiter, we’d love to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates prior to commencing employment.