Team Leader - Bristol
- Job Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly Housekeeping team and help make YHA a great play to stay.
Duties will include:
- Lead the Housekeeping teams to ensure excellent levels of cleanliness are consistent throughout the hostel
- To ensure that our housekeeping teams deliver an efficient and time effective service
- supports the hostel to achieve its KPI's and delivers an excellent customer experience
- Ensuring excellent levels of cleanliness are consistent throughout the hostel
In order to be a great Housekeeping Team Leader you will:
- Have previous supervisory / leadership experience
- Demonstrate previous experience working within housekeeping / Cleaning
- Show good attention to detail and drive for high levels of cleanliness
- Have experience working within a busy hotel, hostel or similar environment
You'll work hard for us and here's what we'll offer in return:
- Health & Well-being; BUPA health cash plan, discounted gym membership, cashback and discounts at hundreds of high street/online shops....
- Work & Development; Flexible working opportunities, support with continual learning and development, a generous annual leave allocation...
- Unique to YHA; The chance to work in amazing locations, 10 free Hostel stays per year (for you and up to three guests), 5 days volunteering per year, FREE YHA Membership and more!
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Shifts generally 9:30-2:30pm, may include weekends.
Job start date: 2019/07/08
Job end date:
No. of Vacancies: 1
Working hours: 25 - 42.5 hours
Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract
All roles are subject to a minimum of a basic DBS check.