Team Member - Housekeeping
- Job Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly Housekeeping team and help make YHA a great place to stay.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who shows great attention to detail
- The ability to achieve high levels of cleanliness
- The ability to work under pressure
- Some who puts the customer at the heart of everything they do
- Experience of working within a busy hotel, hostel or similar environment is desirable but not essential
What you’ll be doing:
- Keeping the hostel, reception area and social areas clean and tidy
- Cleaning and preparing bedrooms
- Cleaning shower and toilet areas
- Ensuring excellent levels of cleanliness are consistent throughout the hostel
It’s important to note that role can be physically demanding; you’ll be standing for extended periods of time, required to make bunk beds and clean guest accommodation to a high standard
What you’ll get in return:
We are YHA and we’re making our mark and transforming young lives. In the spring, we have to look for more people to join us to ensure we continue to have a big impact.
- The opportunity to work in an amazingly unique site.
- 10 FREE hostel stays and YHA Membership
- BUPA healthcare cash plan (Claim money back for dental, optical and medical treatments)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounts and cash-back offers from high street retailers, supermarkets, holidays, car insurance and much more!
Additional Information:12-20 hours per week during school times.Job start date: 2019/06/09Job end date:No. of Vacancies: 1Working hours: 12 - 42.5 hours Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract
Additional Information:12-20 hours per week during school times. Job start date: 2019/07/01 Job end date: No. of Vacancies: 1 Working hours: 12 - 42.5 hours Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract
All roles are subject to a minimum of a basic DBS check.